Innovating Technology in South America
Complete Pos Systems
A complete POS system is a set of hardware and software tools that help you run your business more efficiently and effectively. NEPayware provides complete pos sytems.
Recurring payments can benefit both businesses and customers in various ways. For businesses, recurring payments can create predictable revenue streams and improve cash flow, save time and resources by reducing manual invoicing and payment processing, retain customers and increase loyalty by offering convenience and flexibility, and reduce late payments and payment errors by automating the billing process and so on.
Cash Discounting(Dual Pricing)
Cash discounting (dual pricing) is a pricing strategy where a business offers two different prices for the same product or service: one for cash payments and one for card payments. The cash price is lower than the card price, as it reflects a discount for avoiding credit card processing fees. Customers can choose which payment method they prefer and pay accordingly.
Qr Code (Smart Payments)
QR code for smart payments have several benefits for both businesses and customers.
- They can be scanned from a screen, not just paper.
- They can be used to build a successful loyalty program.
- They require no hardware, so you don’t need a card swiper or POS hardware.
- They typically come with lower fees than card-not-present (CNP) transactions.
- They allow you to process payments from several customers at once since they scan the code and put in their payments themselves.
Self Service – Multi Functional
A self-service multi functional kiosk is an interactive terminal that allows customers to access various services or information without directly interacting with a person. For example, a self-service kiosk can be used for ordering and self-checkout, visitor check-in and queue management, product info and endless aisle, payment portals, loyalty programs, and so on